Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Guest Blogger: Chad Coppess

Howdy, I'm Chad Coppess, a photographer from South Dakota that loves nostalgic, rustic roadside tourist attractions. I will be blogging here from time to time with images from the great American west. I actually work for the South Dakota Department of Tourism, but you can also expect to see photos from many western states. I've always been a fan of classic "cowboy and Indian" stuff, National Parks, historic sites and the infamous Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.

Here is just a small sample of what you can expect to see from me in the future - a great bowling alley in Huron, rusty trucks at the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis, and two-lane blacktop on Lesterville Hill, all in South Dakota and a cowboy at the Old Tucson Movie Studio in Arizona. If you are interested in more of my work, check out my photo blog at www.dakotagraph.com where I do my best to help other photographers find good subject matter. See you on down the road!